- If the name of the farm is blue with an underline; that's a link to their website. Click on it for the most current hours and information.
- ALWAYS call the farm or store BEFORE YOU GO to confirm their supply, their hours and whether they have trees, are allowing choose-and-cut or just precut trees; and which attractions or winter activities are available. All three can change during the short Christmas season, due to weather, demand and the farmer's business conditions! Farms get sold, shut down or run out of trees, and I have no way of knowing, because I can't call or visit every farm every month, let alone every day. For more tips to make your trip fun and successful, click here! DON'T DRIVE OUT THERE IF YOU CAN'T REACH THEM BY PHONE OR EMAIL!
- And please tell the farmer you visit in Alabama that you found their farm here! I need the farmers to realize that you found them here so that they will keep their information up to date!
Click on the map further down this page for your area of Alabama, or choose from this list:
- Huntsville and northern Alabama
- Birmingham, Tuscaloosa and central Alabama
- Montgomery and southeastern Alabama
- Mobile and southwestern Alabama
Do you know of any Christmas tree farms or other special Christmas and winter events in Alabama? Please tell me about them - Click here to write to me!
Current weather - click for
forecast, or enter a zip code for a different location:
Current weather - click for forecast, or enter a zip code for a different location:
- To find fruit and vegetable pick-you-own farms, click here.
- Crop availability / harvest schedule for fruit and vegetables, click here
- To find pumpkin patches, corn mazes and other Halloween activities, click here.