Whether you want to cut your own tree, pick a live tree and have it cut for you, buy a tree already cut or buy a living tree you can plant, this page provides detailed listings of Washington State's choose-and-cut Christmas tree farms, places to buy pre-cut (also called pre-harvested and fresh-cut) trees, stands, sleigh rides, hay rides and related winter events and fun. Some listings are for tree farms, others are tree lots, and some only offer hay rides, sleigh rides or other winter events. READ EACH LISTING to know what each facility offers. The farms are listed further down this page, so scroll down the page! Since this service is free and open to ALL Christmas tree farms, not just those who belong to an association or pay for an ad, like almost all other websites do, this is the most complete and current listing available! I'm always looking for more to add, and to correct any inaccuracies or errors, so if you encounter any, please email me!
- If the name of the farm is blue with an underline; that's a link to their website. Click on it for the most current hours and information.
- ALWAYS call the farm or store BEFORE YOU GO to confirm their supply, their hours
and whether they have trees, are allowing choose-and-cut or just precut trees; and which attractions or winter activities are available.
All three can change during the short Christmas season, due to weather, demand and the farmer's business conditions! Farms get sold, shut down or run out of trees, and they don't all update me every day, let alone every year. For
more tips to make your trip fun
and successful, click here!
DON'T DRIVE OUT THERE IF YOU CAN'T REACH THEM BY PHONE OR EMAIL!
- And please tell the farmer you visit in Washington State that you found their farm here! I need the farmers to realize that you found them here so that they will keep their information up to date!
- State and National Forests: Want to rough it, and cut your own tree from a forest in Washington State? Then
you will need to get a permit. Find out how here!
- To find fruit and vegetable pick-you-own farms, click here.
- Crop availability / harvest schedule for fruit and vegetables, click here
- To find pumpkin patches, corn mazes and other Halloween activities, click here.
To find a farm in your area of Washington State, either click on your area on the map below; or choose from this list. You may need to look in both areas, as they are close to each other!
- Seattle and northern/western Washington, from King County north to Whatcom County,
- Olympia area (Mason, Thurston, Lewis and Pierce Counties)
- Southwestern Washington State (Cowlitz, Clark, Skamania and Wahkiakum Counties)
- Coastal Washington State
- South-central Washington State (Yakima, Klickitat and Benton Counties)
- North-eastern Washington State (Spokane, Lincoln, Stevens, Ferry counties, etc.)
- Southeastern Washington State
|Current weather - click for forecast, or enter a zip code for a different location:|