- If the name of the farm is blue with an underline; that's a link to their website. Click on it for the most current hours and information.
- ALWAYS call the farm or store BEFORE YOU GO to confirm their supply, their hours and whether they have trees, are allowing choose-and-cut or just precut trees; and which attractions or winter activities are available. All three can change during the short Christmas season, due to weather, demand and the farmer's business conditions! Farms get sold, shut down or run out of trees, and I have no way of knowing, because I can't call or visit every farm every month, let alone every day. For more tips to make your trip fun and successful, click here! DON'T DRIVE OUT THERE IF YOU CAN'T REACH THEM BY PHONE OR EMAIL!
- And please tell the farmer you visit in Georgia that you found their farm here! I need the farmers to realize that you found them here so that they will keep their information up to date!
|Click on the County on the map
below OR the area in the list where you live:
|Current weather in the north Atlanta area:|
Click on the area for which you want to see a list of pick your own farms.
- List of Vendors at the Georgia State Farmer's Market at Forest Park who are selling fresh-cut Christmas Trees
- To find fruit and vegetable pick-you-own farms, click here.
- Crop availability / harvest schedule for fruit and vegetables, click here
- To find pumpkin patches, corn mazes and other Halloween activities, click here.