After Christmas, click here to find how
how and where to easily recycle or dispose of your Christmas tree!
And to recycle used, broken or old Christmas lights and electronics
See this page for local options to easily recycle your Christmas holiday lights
Whether you want to cut your own tree, pick a live tree and have it cut for you, buy a tree already cut or buy a living tree you can plant, this page provides detailed listings of Denmark's
choose-and-cut Christmas tree farms, places to buy pre-cut (also called pre-harvested and fresh-cut) trees, stands, sleigh rides,
hay rides and related winter events and fun. Some listings are for tree farms, others are tree lots, and some only offer hay rides, sleigh rides or other winter events. READ EACH LISTING to know what each facility offers. The farms are listed further down this page, so scroll down the page!
Since this service is free and open to ALL Christmas tree farms, not just those who belong to an association or pay for an ad, like almost all other websites
do, this is the most complete and current listing available! Help me keep this page complete and up to date, by
reporting any corrections needed or suggesting farms
My Christmas Tree guide has photos and descriptions of
more than 2 dozen varieties of Christmas trees, along with a simple comparison chart!
And beware the copycat websites - from Mommy-bloggers to out-and-out plagiarists, they simply copy my work and rarely update; they are just out to make a
quick buck. Since 2004, I've made updates and corrections every day!
If it has just snowed; see
this page about how to make snocones from real snow!
Your kids will love it!
- Keep in mind that state government COVID dictates may force many farms to cancel Santa visits, hayrides, etc. this year. If the name of the farm is blue with an underline; that's a link to their website. Click on it for the most current hours and information.
- ALWAYS call the farm or store BEFORE YOU GO
- many farms and lots are selling out of trees early this year or have COVID-19 requirements - Call to confirm their supply, their hours
and whether they have trees, are allowing choose-and-cut or just precut trees; and which attractions or winter activities are available.
All three can change during the short Christmas season, due to weather, demand and the farmer's business conditions! Farms get sold, shut down or run out of trees, and they don't all update me every day, let alone every year. For
more tips to make your trip fun and successful, click here
DON'T DRIVE OUT THERE IF YOU CAN'T REACH THEM (by phone, email or find current information on their website or Facebook page!
- And please tell the farmer you visit in Denmark that you found their farm
here! I need the farmers to realize that you found them here so that they will keep their information up to date!
And if you know of one I missed and want to add it or correct the
information, please let me know! There are affiliate links on this page. Read our disclosure policy to learn more.
Updates for January 2021
January 2021: In a normal year, most Christmas tree farms are open up to Christmas Eve; but this year many farms are selling out
of trees and closing early for the season, and some decided not to open at all, due to all the COVID19 restrictions. Some are only open on weekends, or
only have hayrides, Santa visits and events on weekends. Demand will be high since people have been locked down and not allowed to do much
- but you CAN go to farms. And a farm may be the only place you can take your kids to see Santa. Of course, check with the farm BEFORE YOU GO!
And next Spring, you'll want to take your children to a free Easter egg hunt
see our companion website to find a local Easter Egg hunt - (www.EasterEggHuntsAndEasterEvents.org)
. It's the ONLY website that is updated every Easter for all Easter Egg hunts in
Christmas tree farms, lots and activities, sorted by county
- Arbodania A-S - Christmas Tree Wholesaler
100, 4750 Lundby, Denmark. Phone: +45 57 65 14 00.
- Birkholm Christmastrees - Christmas tree farm
Hornelandevej 2D, 5600 Faaborg, Denmark. Phone: +45 28 12 61 62. email:
- Brydegaard Juletræer - Christmas tree farm
Havelsevej 108, 3310 Ølsted, Denmark. Phone: +45 20 63 02 97.
- Jan Pedersen - Christmas tree farm
Jenslevvej 27, 4070 Kirke Hyllinge, Denmark. Phone: +45
29 43 89 32.
- Kirstineberg A-S - Christmas tree farm
23, 4800 NykØbing Falster, Denmark. Phone: +45 54 85 34 32.
- Christmas Trees in North Zealand Juletræer i Nordsjælland
- Christmas tree farm
Kongevejen 345, 3060 Espergærde, Denmark. Phone: +45 40 15 26 02.
- Overgaard I-S - Christmas tree farm
Rustrupvej 25, 8653
Them, Denmark. Phone: +45 20 48 00 68.